Last Updated on February 15, 2017 . These terms and conditions are effective immediately.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of Glocodes's websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Glocodes Inc., a Texas corporation headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada ( "Glocodes" ). Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms. Criminals and Crooks who try to create Glocodes under false pre-tense will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site and may also be considered a Merchant or Customer. "We,""us," and "our" refer to Glocodes.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, your personal or business Glocodes, Glocodes, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, responses to reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, your personal Glocodes, personal offers for Glocodes discounts, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile to include images of your business, inside or out. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. "Glocodes Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site or even graphics and images that you have uploaded to the site to create your own Glocodes for use on our site, Glocodes. "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties other than Glocodes or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Glocodes Content.
2. Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here . You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with Glocodes, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
4. Using the Site
Customers: To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Merchants: To access this Site, you must be 18 years or older, and be the owner of at least one "brick and mortar" location, anywhere in the world. You may be asked to provide proof of ownership in order to create Glocodes to market your b & m location. You must be willing to create a Glocodes Redemption Account, which will require that funds be deposited into your GRA. It will take a minimum of $39.00 to open a GRA, after the 1st time you register with Glocodes. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account, unless online or written permission is granted.
2. Permission to Use the Site
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate, though we will make every attempt to subjecting you to offensive language or images.
Customers: You may run the risk of not having a Glocodes fully redeemed or other inaccurate information. Though we will do our best to prevent this from happening and will bar any merchant who knowingly creates false Glocodes that are considered unredeemable or fraudulent.
Merchants: You may run the risk of having fraudulent Glocodes created and redeemed at your place of business. Note that it is your responsibility to alert your staff to the valid Glocodes that are created for redemption at your stores. Glocodes is not responsible for fraudulent Glocodes redeemed at your store.
3. Site Availability
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
4. User Accounts
We have 3 types of users: Customers, Merchants and Customer Service Representatives.
1. Must provide their email at least once, to begin redeeming Glocodes. In order to access detail information about the redemption of Glocodes, like your history of use, types of Glocodes used, how much money was saved using Glocodes, etc., customer will be required to create an account and provide certain information about yourself in order to have access to such vital information, to include Affiliate Cash, if references are made on the behalf of Glocodes.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password.
3. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account.
4. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
5. When accessing funds through our Affiliate Program….if money is to be withdrawn or used for purchases, all of your information will be verified to ensure funds are being sent to the proper person. Furthermore, make sure you are using current, updated and accurate information because in order to get any money back or to have Affiliate Revenue sent to you, you must be able to retrieve a code that will be sent to your email address and enter that code in the appropriate area. So make sure you keep track of your information.
6. Your account is for your personal, commercial use only. In creating it, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Site. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
1. For Merchants interested in offering Glocodes to entice New and Old Customers into your stores to take advantage of great deals and offers, you must create an account and provide proof of ownership in some cases that will be verified in order to begin offering Glocodes and other features on our site.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password.
3. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account.
4. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason, though you will be provided a refund for remaining funds located in your account within 30 days. Glocodes redemption activity will stop immediately.
5. All affiliate funds will be placed directly into your Affiliate Account, where you can have funds easily transferred and used in your Glocodes Redemption Account, and can be refunded, if GRA is closed. If money is to be withdrawn all of your information will be verified so make sure you are using current, updated and accurate information. Furthermore, please note that all refunds or account closures, will require that a code sent to you for verification purposes is sent to a merchant based on accurate information. AREFUND WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNLESS ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED.
6. Your account is for commercial use only. In creating it, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself and your company to bolster your credibility as a Merchant on our site. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of another Merchant, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts, unless you have different business with different interests and proof of ownership has been accepted.
7. Each time you create a Glocodes, it is your responsibility to alert your employees, cashiers, managers, assistant managers and other employees to each offer that you provide, daily. Glocodes is not responsible for the redemption of erroneous Glocodes accepted by your cashiers or other employees.
1. Customer Service Representatives can only access this site for the sole purpose of conducting day to day Customer Service Support
5. Communications from Glocodes and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. For example, you might receive compliments or friend requests from other Users. You will also receive our weekly e-mailnewsletter about happenings in your neighborhood. You can opt-out of non-essential communications here .
1. Responsibility for Your Content. to include Password and User Name
You alone are responsible for Your Content, especially the content located on your Glocodes. Though all Glocodes go through an approval process before they go live, you are still responsible for the content. Once published and live, Glocodes still have the right to deactivate Glocodes and other information when necessary. You also have the right to remove Glocodes or the information they may obtain. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Glocodes.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
2. Responsibility for your Password and User Name
It is truly and most importantly your responsibility to create a password that is difficult to obtain and hard to guess by strangers. Cash money, located in Glocodes Redemption Account and Affiliate Credits will be associated with your password. So your password must be kept in a safe place and not given to anyone. You must provide the same protection for your User name as well. We are not responsible for releasing money to anyone who may have stolen or used your password and user name to withdraw money from your account, without your consent.
3. Responsibility of allowing Glocodes to be redeemed at your place of business.
Though your Glocodes must go through a verification process before they go live, it is still Merchants responsibility to alert ALL employees of your business that you are accepting Glocodes in your place of business and which Glocodes are authorized for redemption. Glocodes cannot be held responsibility for Glocodes redeemed at your place of business that are not authorized. Though we approve or disapprove Glocodes, it is still your responsibility to inform your employees on what is valid and authorized and what is not.
4. Responsibility of what you allow to be placed on Glocodes.
Though your Glocodes must go through a verification process before they go live, it is still Merchants responsibility to determine what information and offer is presented on your Gloocdes. Glocodes will not be held responsible for fraudulent Glocodes redeemed at your place of business. Merchant must alert all employees and cashiers which Glocodes are authorized for redemption.
5. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it.
As such, you hereby irrevocably grant Glocodes world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose, if used to promote your products or services only. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Glocodes and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, electronic copies where allowed, publicly perform and display, electronically reproduce, distribute, not-modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content as necessary.
As between you and Glocodes, you own Your Content. We own the Glocodes Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the Glocodes Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Glocodes Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the Glocodes Content are retained by us.
Glocodes and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you. Very seldomly will this happen though.
8. Content Feeds
We make some of the Site Content ("Feed Content") available via Real Simple Syndication and Atom feeds ("Feeds"). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, website, or blog ("Your Site") when available, provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on Glocodes's websites, and attributes Glocodes as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that Glocodes promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including Your Site, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden Glocodes's systems. Glocodes reserves all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by Glocodes) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Glocodes. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it is inappropriate. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content, though it will become available as reviews and comments are made on behalf of your site.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
1. You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
1. Steal from other Merchants by uploading fraudulent Glocodes with inflated Glocodes values.
2. Violate ourTerms and Services, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
3. Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
4. Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
5. Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by Glocodes;
6. Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site's search results or any third party website;
7. Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
8. Violate any applicable law.
2. You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
1. Violate the Terms;
2. Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Glocodes;
3. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
4. Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
5. Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
6. Record, process, or mine information about other users;
7. Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
8. Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
9. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Glocodes's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
10. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
11. Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
12. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
13. Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
14. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us here , together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
7. Guidelines and Policies
1. Content Guidelines
You represent that you have read and understood our Terms and Services.
3. Copyright And Trademark Disputes
Please see our Infringement Policy for information about copyright and trademark disputes.
Please see our Terms and Services for information about events listed on or linked to on the Site. You represent that you have read and understood them.
8. Glocodes Deals and Glocodes Advertising
If you use a Glocodes from our site, and there is a problem with the actual purchase of a service or product you’ve received, you must contact the Merchant that you have made a purchase from to settle any problem. Glocodes is not responsible for a Merchant not honoring their Glocodes or other problems you have. However, we do ask that you contact Glocodes simply to report an issue you may be having with a Merchant. Glocodes will immediately close down and block any Merchant who is discovered to be deceiving or stealing from our Customers.
If this feature becomes available: If a customer, purchase a Glocodes Deal or Gift Certificate, the terms of your purchase will be governed by the Glocodes General Terms for Deals and Certificates. Please review them before you make each purchase since they may change from time to time. In the event of any conflict between the Glocodes General Terms for Deals and Certificates and these Terms, the Glocodes General Terms for Deals and Certificates will prevail.
1. You must alert all employees of your organization that you accept Glocodes. Everybody in your organization must know, even newly hired employees!
2. Make sure that all of your employees’ welcome Glocodes users will open arms and a big smile. Don’t make them feel terrible or uncomfortable for using Glocodes. Encourage them to come back and use Glocodes for other products you offer if you want to keep them as permanent Customers.
3. You must alert all of your employees which Glocodes are being accepted. Glocodes will not be responsible for “Your Employees” accepting Glocodes that were not authorized by authorized personnel.
4. You must never deny and always honor Glocodes that have been presented to your place of business “if it is still activate” and the Glocodes limit has not been reached and are valid.
5. You must place an expiration date, or limit number on all of your Glocodes, even if it is for a full year or an unlimited number of Glocodes redeemed.
6. You must review our Redemption Value Chart daily, to be reminded of what our charges are per redeemed Glocodes.
7. Each time a Glocodes is redeemed, the “Redemption Value” will be removed from your account, but again only “AFTER A GLOCODES HAS BEEN REDEEMED” at your place of business or on your website.
8. Dispute any “Redemption Value” removed from your account erroneously or if the wrong figure has been used. Dispute will typically be satisfied within 24 hours.
9. All Glocodes will be deactivated and disappear once the minimum number of Glocodes has been redeemed the expiration date reached or your account balance reaches zero balance.
10. You may remove funds from your Merchants Account, anytime after 3 months. However, original registration fee will not be refunded.
11. If we receive a “Glocodes Redemption Confirmation” e-mail, but you inform us that you have not made a sale and the “Glocodes” was redeemed erroneously and this happens more than 5 times for 3 straight months, we must discuss a monthly payment option, though you will still have to redeem Glocodes for statistic purposes.
9. Suggestions and Improvements
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Glocodes and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback. However, if your Feedback is useful and Glocodes decides to use your Feedback to improve how our site works, at our discretion, we MAY provide you a financial reward as a show of our appreciation, which may range from $50.00-$1,000.00.
10. Third Parties
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Site" ). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
Some of the services made available through the Site may be subject to additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Glocodes, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "Glocodes Entities ") harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Glocodes reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Glocodes. Glocodes will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
12. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE GLOCODES ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
1. THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE GLOCODES ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE GLOCODES ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE GLOCODES ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR METRICS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
2. THE GLOCODES ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE GLOCODES ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
3. THE GLOCODES ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE GLOCODES ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
4. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
5. THE GLOCODES ENTITIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE GLOCODES ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) $100.
6. THE GLOCODES ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
13. Choice of Law and Venue
California law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Glocodes (a "Claim"), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
2. We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
3. In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 5, 6, 10 - 14 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 5.
15. General Terms
1. We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. If site is discontinued, Merchants will be provided a refund of funds remaining in your Merchant Account, if closure of site is not due to Bankruptcy.
2. We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
3. Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
4. The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
5. Any failure on Glocodes's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
6. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
7. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Glocodes's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
8. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
1. If you decide to become an Affiliate of Glocodes and you recommend our site to other Merchants, and they register with Glocodes and pay for their packet you will be entitled to a commission of between 1% and 50% per registration.
2. Registration payments are Non-Refundable after 15 days, so you will be paid a commission on each registration, 30 days after the initial registration of the Merchant you recommended.
3. If for some reason, a refund was granted back to the Merchant, after the 30 days grace period, the appropriate funds will be removed from your account as other registrants registers using your Affiliate Code.
4. If a Merchant wants to use you as a referral to our site, they must enter your Affiliate Code during registration. Merchant may not be able to add it later.
5. If you decide to become an Affiliate, this document will be considered a non-compete contract and you are not allowed to begin, nor partner with anyone looking to create a similar site. Nor are you allowed to take features found on this site to incorporate in another site.
6. If you decide to become an Affiliate of Glocodes and you recommend our site to other Merchants, and they register with Glocodes and pay for their packet you will be entitled to a commission of between 1% and 50% per registration.
7. Registration payments are Non-Refundable after 15 days, so you will be paid a commission on each registration, 30 days after the initial registration of the Merchant you recommended.
8. If for some reason, a refund was granted back to the Merchant, after the 30 days grace period, the appropriate funds will be removed from your account as other registrants registers using your Affiliate Code.
9. If you decide to become an Affiliate, this document will be considered a non-compete contract and you are not allowed to begin, nor partner with anyone looking to create a similar site. Nor are you allowed to take features found on this site to incorporate in another site.
Copyright © 2017 Glocodes Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada 89141 U.S.A.